High School Record Keeping Journal (Girl)
Created with a simple design, this High School Record Keeping Journal has everything you need to create a complete high school record from beginning to graduation. This product includes:
- A beginner's guide to homeschooling through high school to orient Mom and student to record keeping, including information on earning and awarding credit, calculating GPA, and more!
- Planning pages to map student's high school graduation plan.
- Credits Earned worksheets to record high school, CLEP, dual enrollment, and AP credits, making it easy to create a high school transcript for graduation.
- Daily Learning Records for the student to track hobbies and extracurricular activities that can be used to award credits.
- Credit Hour Tracking Sheets for keeping track of the student's hours spent on a particular subject, taking the guesswork out of awarding credit when no textbook is involved.
- Various logs for books read, field trips, sports, awards, volunteer hours, etc.
- Sample pages showing how to fill out the various worksheets.
Our journals are ideal for the unschooler or delight-directed learner, but are so versatile as to be complimentary to any style of education.
And if you need one more reason to purchase, the PDF format makes it affordable. Pay once for a PDF download, which can be printed and clipped into a binder each year to track your student's progress. Use for multiple students and it is ridiculously cheap! Print only the pages you need to customize the system for your student's needs.
Note: When choosing a journal, the designation of Boy or Girl refers only to the color scheme/design. The content of the journals is identical.